* Old but appropriate comparison: If you were handed a bag of M&M’s and were told one piece inside was laced with cyanide, would you open the whole bag and try a dozen of them at random?
Ditto allowing travelers from known terrorist countries with inadequate screening procedures to come to the U.S.
* President Donald Trump offered to continue funding for Planned Parenthood if the group would stop providing abortions. Planned Parenthood told him to cram it. Guess we know where their priorities lie.
Then again, we’ve really always known.
* I’m mad at Arizonans. Why do they continue to stick our nation with Sen. John McCain?
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. Nanny government isn’t restricted to the United States. In Britain, there’s a government effort to prohibit private businesses from requiring women to wear high heels as part of the company’s dress code.
I’m not saying such requirements are good, only that it’s none of the government’s damn business.
- Newt: Trump’s Wiretap Claims Not Crazy Unless ‘You’re a Left-Winger’
- Trump: Obamacare Replacement Bill ‘Wonderful’
- IBD/TIPP Poll: Majority Say Media Too Tough on Trump
- CBS Chief Moonves Praises Trump’s Deregulation Agenda
- Trump: Don’t Believe ‘Fake News,’ No Strife in My Administration
- Trump: Russia ‘Ran Over’ Obama
- Trump: Freed Gitmo Prisoners Back on Battlefield – ‘Terrible’
- Steve King: Trump’s Leftist Foes Should Be Rooted Out, ‘Purged’
- Trump to PP: Funding Stays If Abortions Go
- DHS’s Kelly: Trump’s Wiretap Evidence ‘Must Be Convincing’
- Gizzi: Trump Upset With Press Ignoring Leaks
- Anderson Cooper: I ‘Muted’ Trump on Twitter
- Hearst Blacks Out Dish Channels, Customer Costs Could Rise
- Canada Border Patrol Union Wants Tighter Security
- Feds Busted 1,600 Medicaid Frauds Stealing $1.9B in 2016
- Pentagon: Iranian Fast-Attack Boats Harass US Navy Ship as Iran Tests Missile Defense System
- US Liberal Groups Paying Hush Ransoms to Russian Hackers
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
* Nevada Democrats who barely elected their party establishment’s anointed candidate as its new chairman on Saturday appear to be deeply embarrassed by the choice. Check this out
* Democrat Assembly Speaker Jason Frierson wants to restore voting rights to convicted felons who have murdered and raped people. Your Democrat Party in action.
* Democrat Sen. Aaron Ford wants convicted ex-felons to be eligible for jury duty. Nothing like having an ex-con serving on the jury of someone accused of the same crime.
* Democrats in the Nevada Legislature are pushing a bill to require everyone who gets a driver’s license to automatically be registered to vote. Why can’t these people just leave us alone? If we want to register to vote, it’s not like it’s a tough thing to do.
* Democrat Sen. Joyce Woodhouse wants the government to ban people from buying and then re-selling tickets to sports and entertainment events. Why can’t these people just leave us alone? If private events want to deter “scalpers,” let the private events deal with it.
* Sen. Tick Segerblom wants people to be allowed to smoke marijuana in certain public venues. I’m OK with it provided the Nevada Legislature is one of those public venues. Maybe if those people were stoned they wouldn’t have the motivation to do so much damage.
- Father Shoots Son After Catching Him Using Heroin
- North Korea’s Not Testing Missiles, It’s Training For War
- Supreme Court Punts Transgender Bathroom Case In Light Of Trump Order
- Coast Guard Twitter Account Hacked, Asks People To Meet Up For Sex
- Trump has caused a growing number of liberals to start prepping for an apocalypse
- Study: Black people more likely to be wrongfully convicted
- Meteors Indicate There Was Water On Ancient Mars
- Study: Everyone Is Guilty Of Trolling On The Internet
- Rate of Babies Born with Opioid Withdrawal Rising at Alarming Pace
- Love Facebook? You’re Probably Depressed And Lonely
The most consistent thing about UNLV basketball games this year was the consistent absence of fans in the stands. The Thomas & Mack was a veritable ghost town.
Why not do something to put cheeks in seats while at the same time cultivating a new generation of basketball fans by making ticketing more family friendly… like NASCAR does?
At Friday and Saturday’s racing events at the Las Vegas Speedway – when attendance is understandably not as high as the main event on Sunday – kids 12 and under get in FREE. And on Sunday, those same kids can get in for just ten bucks.
Smart. Very smart. Too bad such marketing intelligence doesn’t exist at UNLV.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Like, if I could snap my fingers? Trump would not be elected. That’s all. As of right now, I feel that way. Before Trump, I would have said that Hitler was never born. Humans are so f*cked up.” –former Gossip Girl starlette Leighton Meester, clearly suffering from Trump Derangement Syndrome, on what she would change if she could go back in history