LAST CALL: FUNDRAISING TRAINING SEMINAR TONIGHT!
OK, we made it to Carson City yesterday. During the 8-hour drive – with Gia behind the wheel – I finished up the PowerPoint presentation for tonight’s brand new, never-been-presented-before “High Dollar Donor” fundraising workshop.
I am REALLY excited about this one. More so than any other training seminar I’ve EVER done over the last 20+ years. I’m almost afraid to teach this stuff because I may end up having to compete against YOU someday!
You’re going to learn some things tonight that I’ve never shared with ANYONE before. I’m holding nothing back. Little tips and strategies that ANYONE can do (once you learn the “secrets”) that will help you raise all the money you’ll ever need for whatever cause or campaign is important to you.
And by the way, attendees may bring a guest with them absolutely FREE.
Also, your teacher does not care much for apples. Bottles of coconut rum, however…! :)
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. In case you missed it, the LVRJ had a story on our “Give Me Choice” petition effort to get the Las Vegas City Council to open its monopoly franchise contract to competitive bidding.
- Trump Budget: $54B Defense Boost, Big Cuts at EPA, State
- NYT: Trump Budget Cuts National Endowment for the Arts
- Gizzi: Left Sure to Go to War Over Public Broadcasting
- Trump Calls for Privatizing Air Traffic Control Operations
- Trump Budget Includes $4 Billion for Border Wall
- Mick Mulvaney: Trump Voters Getting ‘Exactly What They Voted for’
- Trump Teases More to Come on Wiretap Claim
- Trump: Tweeting Gets Me Around ‘Fake, Dishonest Press’
- No Criminal Charges for NYC Mayor de Blasio in Fundraising Probe
- Weekly Claims for Unemployment Benefits Dip by 2,000
- Kremlin Says Its Spies Were Not Involved in US Yahoo Hack Charges
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
In Carson City, the Democrats’ Circus is Back in Town
(Chuck Muth) – The Nevada Legislature is “Open Under New Management.” Democrats are back in control.
Lord, help us.
In watching all the fawning hosannas for the D’s “Black-&-Blueprint” agenda – so nicknamed for the beating taxpayers, citizens and businesses are taking under it – I can’t help but compare it to parents of two-year-olds singing their offspring’s praises for “pooping in the potty! Yeah!!!”
Let’s start with The Zombie Bill…
- Norquist: What Trump’s tax returns really tell us (sorry Rachel Maddow)
- Watch Things Get Awkward — and Quick — When This Guy Asks College Students About Religious Freedom
- Knecht & Lawrence: Policy Prescriptions to Rejuvenate Nevada
- Weinberg: Draining The Washington Swamp Is Only A Start. What About Your DMV?
- Special Ed Teacher Busted For Bringing Meth To School
- Good Samaritan Beaten With Own Cane After Trying To Pay For Someone’s Meal
- Truck Drivers Win Overtime Pay Dispute Because Of A Missing Comma
- McDonald’s employee jumps through drive-through window to rescue unconscious police officer in Florida
- 33 Million Records From Gov’t Departments, Corporations Leaked
- Voter Fraud Alert: Dem Scheme ‘Highly Suspect’
- Another Solar Company Goes Bankrupt
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“We just had an election about change, about draining the swamp. President Trump promised to be different, and I believe he sincerely wants to be. But he is being taken for a ride through the swamp right now on ‘Obamacare Lite.’ For four STRAIGHT elections, REPUBLICANS ran on repealing Obamacare, and now ‘Republican orthodoxy’ – I’m told – is keeping insurance subsidies, mandates, taxes, and insurance company bailouts. That’s not acceptable to me.” – Sen. Rand Paul (R-TN)