5 Most Important Things We Learned from Comeypalooza
- President Donald Trump is not and was not under investigation over this fake news story about Russian collusion in the 2016 campaign.
- President Trump did not obstruct justice.
- Former FBI Direct James Comey admitted to being one of the biggest “leakers” in all of Washington, DC.
- Former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch pressured the FBI to adopt and peddle Hillary Clinton’s campaign propaganda.
- Sen. John McCain can now hide his own Easter eggs.
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. The REAL Chamber of Commerce Gala Dinner featuring Tomi Lahren is this Friday. Enter the promo code “chuck” and automatically receive 30% off the ticket price.
CLICK HERE to RSVP and order your tickets.
CONSERVATIVE LEADERSHIP CONFERENCE
Our speaker roster for the 2017 Conservative Leadership Conference is almost set – and, wow, is it gonna be FUN! Something old, something new…and all under the red, white and blue.
This isn’t going to be just a “conference” this year. It’s gonna be an EXPERIENCE. Like nothing you’ve ever been to before.
But I need about six good volunteers to help us plan and organize all the behind the scenes “stuff” to make this event run as smoothly as the proverbial Swiss watch.
If you’d like to join the team putting on this not-to-be-missed show in September, shoot me an email to email@example.com or give me a shout at (702) 942-3291.
- Ivanka: ‘Level of Viciousness’ Unexpected
- 9th Circuit Upholds Injunction Against Trump Travel Ban
- Trump Officials to Unveil Plan to Cut Factory Rules This Week
- Report: Trump Gives Priebus Until July 4 to Clean Up WH Staff
- Trump Lawyer Won’t Rule Out President Firing Mueller
- Feinstein: Comey-Lynch Bombshell Should Prompt Probe
- Kallstrom: Comey ‘Political Card’ Who ‘Danced With the Devil’
- Delta, BoA Drop Sponsorship of Shakespearean Depiction of Trump Assassination
- Anderson Cooper Goes Soft on Executioner Kathy Griffin
- No Testimony From Cosby as Defense Rests Case
- Germany’s Aldi to Spend $3.4 Billion to Expand US Store Base to 2,500
- McCain: American Leadership Better Under Obama
THE ENTREPRENEUR PRESIDENT
“Sorry, but a Master’s Degree is NOT the big difference-maker in income, in rise in corporate ranks, in success or in wealth that the institutions peddling them would have you believe. Examine successful vs. unsuccessful executives and CEO’s as well as politicians, entrepreneurs, doctors, authors, you-name-its who work in the free enterprise environment in any way, and you’ll find the true ‘secret’ difference to be: whether or not they’re skilled at selling. THAT should be THE mandatory high school class.” – Dan Kennedy, No B.S. Marketing Letter
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
BREAKING: Consultant Trashed Las Vegas Trash Contract in Report Buried by City Officials!
(Chuck Muth) – The stench from a gangland-style murdered corpse decomposing in the middle of the Las Vegas desert in July is still worse than the stink emanating from that Las Vegas City Council vote giving Republic Services that billion dollar NO BID contract for picking up our garbage.
But not by much.
CLICK HERE to read the full column
* Tax-hiking Nevada State Sen. Ben “Blue Dog” Kieckhefer (Reno-RINO) sold out conservatives once again this session by flip-flopping on the budget vote and surrendering on Education Savings Accounts (ESAs).
In a Las Vegas Review-Journal article on Monday, Kieckhefer explained his sell-out by saying he was “not going to take a hostage that I’m unwilling to shoot.” Except…he had already taken the hostage.
Early in the 2017 session, Kieckhefer declared “No ESA, No Budget.” But when it got too hot in the kitchen, the Spineless Wonder turned tail and skedaddled for the hills.
With week-kneed Republicans like Kieckhefer, who needs Democrats?
* Carl Bunce, a principled libertarian-leaning former Ron/Rand Paul activist, is the new Clark County Republican Party Chairman after a May chairman resignation followed a March chairman resignation. He’ll run for a full two-year term at the party’s July meeting.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“I may come back to television, it just depends. We’re living in a pretty vicious age now. Whoever I work for is going to have to have a lot of courage to stop the far left from attacking sponsors and spreading lies about people.” – Former FOX News host Bill O’Reilly