An oldie but a goodie (updated)…
A CNN reporter walks into a neighborhood tavern and is about to order a drink when he sees a guy at the end of the bar wearing a “Make America Great Again” hat. It didn’t take an Einstein to know the guy was a Donald Trump supporter.
The CNN guy shouts over to the bartender, loudly enough that everyone in the bar could hear, “Drinks for everyone in here, bartender, except for that Trump supporter.”
After the drinks were handed out the Trump guy gives the CNN guy a big smile, waves at him and says, in an equally loud voice, “Thank you!”
This infuriates the CNN reporter. So he once again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the guy wearing the Trump hat. As before, this doesn’t seem to bother the Trump guy. He just continues to smile and again yells, “Thank you!”
So the CNN guy again loudly orders drinks for everyone except the Trump guy. And again the Trump guy just smiles and yells back, “Thank you!”
At that point, the aggravated CNN reporter asks the bartender, “What the hell is the matter with that Trump supporter? I’ve ordered three rounds of drinks for everyone in the bar but him and all the silly ass does is smile and thank me. Is he nuts?”
“Nope,” replies the bartender. “He owns the place.” (h/t: Bobby E)
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. Fact: 2+2=4. Alternative fact: 3+1=4.
White House advisor Kellyanne Conway is right about in-person attendance figures at Donald Trump’s inauguration and higher global viewing figures being “alternative facts.” CNN and the rest of the left-wing media are wrong. As usual.
- Trump Calls for ‘Major Investigation’ of Voter Fraud
- Spicer: ‘Studies’ Back Trump’s Voter Fraud Claim
- Top Republicans Stand by Trump’s Claim of Voting Fraud
- Trump to Sign Executive Orders on Border Wall, Immigration
- Poll: Majority of Americans Liked Trump’s Inauguration Address
- Ted Cruz: ‘Do Whatever It Takes’ to Confirm SCOTUS Pick
- Sen. Tom Cotton: Schumer, Dem Delays ‘Unprecedented’
- Trump Expands Anti-abortion Ban to All US Global Health Aid
- Tom Brady: Close Trump Friendship No ‘Big Deal’
- Trump Approves Keystone XL, Dakota Access Pipelines
- Hugh Hewitt: Democrats ‘Digging Their Own Graves’
- Nikki Haley Confirmed as US Envoy to United Nations
- Franklin Graham: Pray for Trump, ‘Whether Voted for Him or Not’
- Aides Trying to Keep Trump Busy So He Can’t Watch TV
- Trump to Chicago: Fix ‘Carnage’ or I’ll Send in Feds
- Study: Keeping Prisoners Who Can’t Bond Out in Jail Costs Taxpayers $14 Billion Annually
- WashPost: Project Veritas Videos Foil Plot to Spread Acid at Trump Inaugural Event
- Cotton, Schumer Shouting Match: ‘Was Getting My A- Shot At in Afghanistan’
- Mel Gibson Comeback on Course as ‘Hacksaw Ridge’ Grabs 6 Oscar Noms
- Texas Republicans Cruz, Poe Introduce Bill to Let States Bar Refugees
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
Republican Senate Leader Michael Roberson released the following statement Tuesday afternoon concerning Senate Majority Leader Aaron Ford’s opposition to properly funding Nevada’s landmark Education Savings Accounts (ESA) program…
“The ESA program is crucial to ensuring Nevada families have every opportunity to provide their children with the education that best fits their needs. This program was passed into law in 2015 and found to be constitutional by the courts. Now, Governor Sandoval has included $60 million in his executive budget for ESAs.
“If Democrats in the legislature do not want to come to the table in good faith and have this discussion that is their prerogative, but let me make this absolutely clear — I will not vote for a final budget that does not include funding for ESAs. No ESA funding… No Budget.”
This is encouraging.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Defense Secretary Gen. James ‘Mad Dog’ Mattis has a bear rug in his new office. But it’s not dead. It’s just too scared to move.” – Author unknown