27 Real-Life Success Secrets from the Next President of the United States
In order to make America great again, we need to once again celebrate and champion success, rather than disparage, demean and ridicule it.
While best known for his “The Art of the Deal” book in 1987, Donald Trump authored another book in 2004, “Think Like a Billionaire.” I picked up and read a copy last week.
Here are 27 specially-selected words-of-wisdom and advice from the book that our kids and grandkids should read about how to succeed in life and business from our nation’s next chief executive…
Click here to continue reading
Dr. Chuck Muth, PsD
Professor of Psephology (homeschooled)
Nevada’s #1 Irritator of Liberals and RINOs
P.S. Here, on Pearl Harbor Day, is a GREAT story “Remembering the USS Nevada’s daring run for the sea during attack on Pearl Harbor.”
- Trump Happy With Time Magazine Honor, Disagrees on ‘Divided’ Label
- Trump Picks Iowa’s Branstad as China Ambassador
- Trump Finding Success With Direct Approach to Businesses
- House GOP Adds Mattis Waiver to Must-Pass Bill
- The Hill: Petraeus Nomination Would Concern FBI
- Trump: ‘Destructive Cycle’ of Military Interventions Must End
- Fareed Zakaria: Trump’s Taiwan Call ‘Not a Bad Thing’
- Trump Meeting with Liberal-Leaning Silicon Valley Leaders
- Report: Bob Dole’s Lobbying Was Behind Taiwan Call
- Hoekstra: Some in GOP Will ‘Pile On’ Trump With Democrats
- Steve Schwarzman: Historic Regulatory Overhaul From Trump
- Tancredo: Trump Must Stop Obama’s Plan to Make Jets in India
- Trump: SoftBank to Invest $50B in US, Create 50,000 Jobs
- McConnell: Obamacare Repeal Will Be First Item on Agenda
- CNN: Trump Ordered Flynn’s Son to Leave Transition Team
- Kasich to Rogue Electors: Trump Won, Don’t Vote For Me
- David Brock Plans ‘Breitbart of the Left’ to Attack Trump
- Omarosa: Trump Administration Will Be Most Diverse in History
- Realtor Uses Secret Service to Sell Trump Tower Condo
- Michael Reagan: Trump Right to Worry About AT&T, Time Warner Merger
- GOP Funding Bill: $300M for Refugee Aid, But Not for Resettlement in US
- World Education Ranking: Singapore Tops, US Lags at 25th
- Ohio Heartbeat Abortion Ban Sent to Kasich Who’s Wavering
- CEOs of AT&T, Time Warner to Sell Merger to Skeptical Senate
- Kid Rock Selling Trump-Themed Apparel
- Quinnipiac: Chis Christie’s Job Approval Rating Falls to Historic Low
Click here to read about the man who might very well replace the lame-o, anti-cop mayor of New York City next year.
The Kaepernick Curse on the San Francisco 49ers for keeping anti-American/anti-cop jerkwad Colin Kaepernick – who refuses to stand during the National Anthem in a protest stunt against supposed black oppression in the U.S. – on the team’s payroll continues.
They’ve now lost ten games in a row and have already been statistically eliminated from any possibility of making the NFL playoffs this season. Serves ‘em right.
NEVADA NEWS & VIEWS
- Pentagon chiefs ‘buried’ report about how it wasted $125billion
- Trump’s GOP takeover begins
- Obama administration caves on pipeline approval
- Galen: Generals and Billionaires
- Mitchell: All the news that fits the agenda
- Tesla finding empty boxes under its Christmas tree?
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“The 2016 Presidential election has renewed the ridiculous argument that we should shed the Electoral College and decide the race by the popular vote. Because Republican President-elect Donald Trump decisively won the former – but received approximately two million less votes in the latter. Leave aside the fact that Trump ran the electoral race, rather than the popular one – because that’s what gets you the presidency. The reason the Electoral College was established is the reason it remains vitally important today – massive cities should not unilaterally determine the fate of the entire nation.” – Seton Motley of LessGovernment.org