(Chuck Muth) – While I continue recovering from Monday’s demolition derby accident, I’m going to “cheat” and just quote some other writers today to take us into early voting tomorrow, starting with this brilliant piece on our current state of insanity (author unknown) …
- Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
- Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
- It was cool for Joe Biden to “blackmail” the President of Ukraine.
- Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
- People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
- People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
- Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
- Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang member or terrorist who jumps the southern fence is welcome.
- $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
- If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
- If you cheat in an election nothing happens to you, but if you point out the mathematical errors of that election you are a conspiracy theorist & disdained.
- People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President
- We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan for us.
- Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
- Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it’s a violation of their rights.
- And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us “racists”?!
How Democrats Caused the Biden Crime Wave
Here’s great piece from our friend Richard Viguerie…
“If you vote Democrat, Democrat politicians will interpret your vote as encouraging them to continue their soft on crime policies.
- Vice President Kamala Harris said on the Stephen Colbert Show, June 17, 2020, that the riots are “not going to stop and they should not.”
- President Joe Biden said on NowThis News with Ady Barkan, July 11, 2020, that he supports defunding the police.
- Many Democrat district attorneys are refusing to prosecute thefts of under $1,000 dollars.
- Many Democrat district attorneys are letting criminals arrested for burglary, rape, murder out of jail on the same day without bail.
- The Democrat “Defund-the-Police” movement has caused a crime-wave across America.
- Democrat soft on crime policies have effectively made many seniors prisoners in their own homes.
- Police recruitment is suffering as morale hits new lows.
- Police are resigning in large numbers and recruitment of police officers is difficult due to the Democrat “Defund-the-Police” movement.
- Democrats for over 60 years have been soft on crime and often oppose law and order efforts.
- Members of the Democrat Party’s Squad in July 2020 introduced legislation to defund police departments and provide reparations for African Americans.
- New York Democrat Senator Kristen Gillibrand, “we need to abolish ICE [U.S. Immigration and Custom Enforcement].”
- Democrat Congresswoman Cori Bush, “defunding the police isn’t radical, it’s real.”
“Send Democrat politicians a message that they need to change by – voting Republican.”
How Democrats Caused “Bidenflation”
Here’s another Richard Viguerie special detailing how “Democrats have caused the highest inflation rate in 40 years” …
- Democrats supported the cancelation of the Keystone XL Pipeline, and gas went up 40¢ a gallon.
- Democrats in Congress voted for Biden’s $1.9 trillion Pandemic Stimulus Package and consumer prices rose 8.3% compared to a year earlier.
- Democrat supported stimulus checks to Americans, especially low-income workers, caused many to quit their job resulting in a labor shortage that brought about higher costs for goods and services.
- Democrats in Congress all voted for Biden’s Infrastructure Bill that prevented funds from automating our pots thanks to union pressure. This contributes to higher labor costs and ultimately higher prices for everything shipped into and around the United States.
- Democrats’ war on fossil fuels (i.e., coal, oil, and natural gas) and affordable energy, are driving up energy costs, which is causing higher food prices.
- Democrats in Congress all voted for the “Clean Water Act” that allows the federal government to regulate more farm and ranch water. That reduced farm activity and caused food prices to rise.
The Case Against Sisolak
The following editorial in today’s Las Vegas Review-Journal is an indictment of the last four years in Nevada under Gov. Steve Sisolak…
“Gov. Sisolak faced withering criticism for his handling of the pandemic, as he took the more heavy-handed approach favored by Democrats across the country.
“Schools were closed longer than they needed to be. Mandates and edicts were issued with minimal explanation for their justification. Nevada was one of the last states to lift its mask requirement. The U.S. Supreme Court even chided the state’s order keeping churches closed.
“Other aspects of the governor’s record raise concerns. He ran as a moderate, but did little to temper the progressive instincts of legislative Democrats. He signed a bill allowing state employees to collectively bargain, which will be a fiscal albatross for the state.
“Gov. Sisolak now says he supports breaking up the Clark County School District, but he did little during his first two legislative sessions to promote reform of the state’s moribund public education system.
“The governor signed legislation keeping secret some information of state pension recipients. Several agencies — including the DMV and unemployment office — have been a mess.
“Gov. Sisolak also supported tax hikes during the 2021 session. Although he rules out any revenue increases in 2023, he would be under intense pressure from Democratic lawmakers to reverse that stance in a final lame-duck session in 2025. …
“(W)e believe change is in order. Vote for Joe Lombardo.
Remember in November
State and country going in the wrong direction? Remember this before casting your ballot…
- Democrats control the White House
- Democrats control the US Senate
- Democrats control the House of Representatives
- Democrats control both of Nevada’s US Senate seats
- Democrats control 3 of 4 of Nevada’s congressional seats
- Democrats control the Nevada governor’s office
- Democrats control the State Senate
- Democrats control the State Assembly
- Democrats control 5 of 6 statewide constitutional offices
- Democrats hold every one of Clark County’s commission seats
If you want to change direction, you need to change who’s in charge. And as Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) put it, “A vote for ANY Democrat is a vote for more failure.”
My personal ballot recommendations – always subject to change right up to Election Day – can be found by clicking here.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“We supported Steve (Sisolak) for Governor in 2018, but we cannot support him in this upcoming election because he has brought forward no plan, no vision, and has consistently put the state on the wrong track. Sheriff Lombardo has developed a plan and has made it abundantly clear that he will make education a priority under his administration.” – Bobby & Sandy Ellis
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views and blogs at MuthsTruths.com. His views are his own.