(Chuck Muth) – A little bit of this and that today…
BREAKING NEWS: Sen. Mitt “Never Trump” Romney (RINO-UT) announced today he will NOT be running for re-election. Oh, happy day!
Next, I received a very nice note from Assemblywoman Danielle Gallant who asked that I share it with those of you responded to yesterday’s Muth’s Truths…
“Bravo Muth’s Truths readers!
“I cannot express enough my overwhelming appreciation for your quick responses to Chuck’s call to action for the Republican Assembly Caucus. Because of you, we raised $1009 yesterday and had 20 new signups for our newsletter.
“The caucus as a whole is blown away by your support and has invigorated our group to march forward with strength. Your continued support will move us closer to our initial goal of protecting Governor Lombardo’s veto power.
“Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! You are the reason we keep fighting for Nevada!”
To which I’ll reply: Ditto!
When it comes to Republicans in the State Assembly…
- Step One: Get out of the super-minority
- Step Two: Get out of the minority
- Step Three: Do such a good job in the majority that they stay there
Psst…that means DON’T vote to raise taxes!
Danelo Cavalcante was convicted of stabbing to death his ex-girlfriend 38 times in front of her two children, ages 4 and 7. He was given “life” in prison rather than the death penalty and subsequently escaped from his Pennsylvania jail.
A two-week manhunt ended Wednesday morning with his capture, thanks to a police dog named “Yoda” (seen below). Good doggy, good!
While on the lam, Cavalcante stole a .22 caliber rifle without following the law and going through a background check. Bad Danelo, bad!
The part of the story the vast majority of mainstream media outlets somehow have failed to report is that Cavalcante is also an illegal alien who was wanted for murder in Brazil.
And finally: This Week in Democratistan…
- Last week, Democrat New Mexico Gov. Michelle Lujan Grisham issued an executive order suspending the Second Amendment right to bear arms.
Her attorney general has said he will NOT defend the action, and a court today issued a temporary restraining order against implementation of the ban.
Good guys with guns win an opening round.
- Democrat California Gov. Gavin Newsom admitted that his COVID lockdown decisions were wrong, including opening Hollywood film studios while keeping schools and churches closed.
- Democrat New York City Mayor Eric Adams “will be cutting overtime pay for its police officers in an effort to pay for the city’s ongoing migrant crisis.”
Which has been created by Democrat President Joe Biden’s open border policies.
- Susanna Gibson, a Democrat candidate for the Virginia Legislature, was caught performing sex acts with her husband in front of an online audience and encouraging viewers to send them ‘tip’ money.”
Campaigns in the Old Dominion state must be expensive!
- Democrat Burbank Mayor Konstantine Anthony “was spanked by a drag queen at the Santa Clarita Valley Democrats’ Drag Queen Bingo fundraiser on Saturday.”
Was his butt considered “Free Space”?
- The Democrats’ “Quid Pro Quo” scandal in Nevada has now gotten national attention. FOX News reported yesterday…
“Democrat Assemblywoman Michelle Gorelow, was hired to lead non-profit Arc of Nevada just weeks after she voted yes on the bill, which appropriated $250,000 in taxpayer funds for the organization. …
“Gorelow recently announced she would not be seeking re-election after an ethics complaint was filed against her by a local Nevada Republican operative, Chuck Muth.”
7 Worst Habits of Highly Unelectable People
- Picking the wrong race
- Picking the wrong district
- Picking the wrong issues
- Picking the wrong time
- Picking the wrong consultants
- Picking unnecessary fights with the media
- Picking door-knocking over fundraising
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“Democrats Scramble to Find Replacement for Retiring Mitt Romney.” – Babylon Bee
“New Mexico Governor Suspends First Amendment to Silence Criticism Over Suspending Second Amendment.” – Babylon Bee
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views, and founder of CampaignDoctor.com. You can sign up for his conservative, Nevada-focused e-newsletter at MuthsTruths.com. His views are his own.