(Chuck Muth) – The liberal blogger who’s been leaking private texts from Sigal Chattah, Nevada GOP candidate for attorney general, isn’t happy that I outed him as a Democrat “spy” in Sunday’s Muth’s Truths.
In a series of unhinged tweets, the guy claims: “My closest friends are…Republican women (as you know).”
Um, no. Almost all of the Republicans he’s attacking are women, including Sigal and Las Vegas City Councilwoman Michele Fiore – who he threatened to run against a few months back before quitting the race a couple weeks later.
The trans-Republican continued…
“As a bankruptcy declaring, gay marriage supporting, never Trump fraud who rides the saggy nuts of any man with a checkbook, have zero integrity, so how about this…just sit back on your dildo & enjoy the show.”
Such a charmer. To which I replied…
“Sounds like you have a bad case of jock itch today, sport.”
Well, that set him off! He came back with…
“Talking about testes? Here’s the thing you GOP whore, whether I have testes or not are irrelevant. Just know that whatever down there on me is significantly more steely than what you possess Chuck. STDs from your nut sucking of powerful men is the actual concern for Nevada.”
To which I replied…
“Now it sounds like you need a Midol, son. Will you make up your mind?”
He continued to come unglued, ranting about this and that. To which I finally responded…
*** yawn ***
Which set him off again, returning volley with…
“Don’t yawn it off, your attempts at maintaining your dwindling relevance are cute. Do you know how much your different clients despise each other? I do.”
Whatever, dude. Go sell crazy somewhere else.
Meanwhile, back on Planet Earth, lots of emails have come in confirming their support for Sigal despite GOP establishment efforts to derail her campaign with false allegations of “racism.” A sampling…
- “Who are these Republicans going after Sigal? They need to be hung. I’ll buy the rope. Maddening to hear this. Sigal is splendid. Seriously, I want to battle these nincompoops!”
- “I read your last email about Sigal. If you’ve never seen a Sicilian go scorched-earth, watch me if anyone tries to do anything to her. Over my dead body will they cancel her, her campaign or her bid for Attorney General of Nevada.”
- “I don’t give a crap about the ‘crane’ remark. The fact that the establishment hates her is good enough for me. I don’t go by what politicians say – or more specifically, how they say it. I look at what they DO. Chattah definitely has my vote.”
- “We definitely need fire-breathing, tough, plain-spoken candidates who can clearly state political course, direction and policy. We definitely do not need another Sandoval.”
- “The fact that Sigal sued to get the churches opened back up and won is good enough for me – and I’m not particularly religious. She gets my vote. And yes, I’ve changed my registration back to Republican so I can vote for her and Sam Brown.”
- “Sigal came to our church a couple times and spoke. She had grace, dignity and strength. Out there on the battlefield, though, she’s tough as nails. She stands for justice, is smart and tough and as far as I am concerned, has my support. Thanks for bringing all this to light.”
- “Thank you for the background on Sigal Chattah. … I sure wouldn’t mess with her. I was told some years ago that young Israeli women also serve two years in IDF, just like the young men, and I haven’t heard that the practice has changed. They are no slouches when it comes to a fight.”
- “I hope the Republicans wise up and let Sigal run her own campaign. They’re forcing me to dig down and contribute more to her campaign. She is a ‘tough cookie’ and has my full support.”
- “I agree. Will be sending a nice support $$$ to the ‘Jew who saved Christmas.’ Let’s go Brandon!”
If any establishment Republican wants to take on Sigal in the GOP primary, have at it. Her CDF (Chattah Defense Force) supporters will have her back.
P.S. In case you haven’t seen or heard Sigal directly, she did an interview with Sam Shad and Rachel Dahl on Nevada Newsmakers a week ago. Click here to watch it.
The Rob Lauer Report
Back in elementary school, Rob Lauer was left alone in a lab with a beetle. He examined it and decided to do an experiment.
He pulled off one of its legs, then asked it to run. The beetle obeyed his command. Then, he pulled off a second leg and asked it to run. It did, but with a lot of difficulty.
Finally, he pulled the remaining legs off and asked it to run. It couldn’t.
“I have made a new discovery!” Li’l Robby exclaimed. “When you pull all of a beetle’s legs off, it becomes deaf!!”
The Smell of Fear
“I just got off the phone with the governor, and I’ll be honest with you: we’re getting worried. Our January fundraising deadline is TONIGHT, and we still haven’t reached our $25,000 end-of-month goal.” – Eva Black, Finance Director, Sisolak for Governor, 1/31/22
UPDATED: Tax Pledge Signers ‘22
- Sam Brown – U.S. Senate
- Mark Amodei – Congress District 2
- April Becker – Congress District 3
- Noah Malgeri – Congress District 3
- Annie Black – Congress District 4
- Sam Peters – Congress District 4
- Guy Nohra – Governor
- Jim Wheeler – State Senate District 17
- Jeffrey Stone – State Senate District 20
- Heidi Kasama – Assembly District 2
- Richard McArthur – Assembly District 4
- Tom Daly – Assembly District 26
- Melissa Blundo – Assembly District 36
- Vida Keller – Assembly District 38
- Leo Blundo – Nye County Commission
- Alan Bigelow – Las Vegas City Council Ward 2
If you’ve already signed and your name is not on the list, please forward a copy of your Pledge to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need a copy of the Pledge to sign, shoot me and email noting what seat you’re running for and I’ll send it to you.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“(Joe) Biden chose (Kamala) Harris as his VP because of the color of her skin and sex—not qualification. She’s been a disaster. Now he promises to choose Supreme Court nominee on the same criteria. Identity politics is destroying our country.” – Former Democrat Rep. Tulsi Gabbard
“The Democratic Party is going to get shattered on November 8 of this year. We’re shattering the Democratic Party because of the big steal. It’s becoming more and more evident every day.” – Steve Bannon
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views and blogs at MuthsTruths.com