One of the more annoying “Mask up!” nanny-staters who’s been lecturing and scolding us like children is Nevada Democrat Rep. Susie Lee. Here are a few of her Twitter posts on the subject over the past month…
- October 19: “#COVID19 is not over. Wear a mask. Wash your hands. Practice social distancing. Get tested.”
- October 25: “Wash your hands, wear a mask, and download @NVHealthRespon1 #COVID19 Trace app.”
- October 30: “The best way to stop the spread of COVID-19 is to wash your hands and wear a mask.”
- November 13: “Please stay home, wear masks, and if you must go out, practice social distancing and avoid big crowds.”
- November 17: “Wear a mask. Socially distance. Stay home to the best of your ability.”
- November 22: “Wear a mask.”
- November 25: “Wear a mask, and stay home if you are able to as much as possible.”
Thursday’s headline in the Las Vegas Review-Journal…
“Nevada congresswoman Susie Lee tests positive for COVID-19”
This after Gov. Steve “Shutdown” Sisolak and his COVID Task Force director also came down with The VID!
I know it’s anecdotal and not “scientific,” but it seems those lecturing us the most either aren’t following the rules they themselves have made…or the rules they’ve made don’t work.
No wonder so many thinking people are defying them.