(Chuck Muth) – Booger-blogger Rob Lauer got into the “I Hate Amy” action yesterday, commenting…
“Amy Tarkanian, wife of Douglas County Commissioner Danny Tark, announced to the world on March 10, 2023, that she is Bi-Sexual. We all knew who had the balls in that marriage. … I’m just curious how a woman who’s been married for 20 years figures out she likes having sex with other women while still remaining faithful to her husband?”
Little Rob apparently flunked Birds & Bees 101. Married couples can declare they’ve enjoyed having carnal knowledge with the opposite sex in the past while still remaining faithful to their wedding vows.
Why is that different if you’re bisexual?
Robby then went on with this grammar- and spelling-tortured observation…
“The NVGOP held its’ state party central committee meeting in Carson City this weekend. Chairman Mike McDonald chimed in, calling Amy and Danny Tark ‘traders,’ and for good measure Mike added Chuck Muth to the list of traders to the Republican Party.”
Whew! I was worried that maybe I’d been called a “traitor.” Glad Rob cleared that up.
Oh, and while some of you might be surprised by this, Chairman McDonald called me this morning and we chatted amicably about what Lauer burped up. And the Chairman assured me that he said no such thing.
Lauer lied…as usual.
Folks who have been involved in politics for a long time – like me and Chairman McDonald – can often disagree vehemently about policies and issues without getting into a personal blood feud. As it should be.
Then you have mental midgets like Rob Lauer.
OK, students, time for a pop quiz…
Question #1: What is Rob Lauer’s lifetime dream?
Answer: To be like Vanna White and actually learn the alphabet.
Question #2. Why does Rob Lauer stare at orange juice cartons for hours on end?
Answer. Because the label says “concentrate.”
Question #3: Why did Rob Lauer put lipstick on his forehead?
Answer: He was desperately trying to make up his mind.
The latest on our efforts to clean up Nevada’s dirty voter lists…
- Explaining Nevada’s Broken “Bottom-Up” Election System
- NV SOS Moving to “Top-Down” Voter Registration System
- The Dan Mason Show: Chuck Muth Leading an Effort to Cleanse Nevada’s Voter Rolls
- Washoe County’s Dirty Voter Files Still Filthy
- The Problem with “Tombstone Evidence” of a Voter’s Death
- Here’s the “Massive” Key to Election Security
- Why the 2020 Election was Unverifiable
Also, the “Strategic Plan” for the project has now been posted on the website. Click here to review it.
If you want to get breaking news and updates on this important project, you can sign up by clicking here and entering your contact info.
You can also follow us on Twitter: @pigpenproject.
Muth’s Truths PLUS+
If you’re not an Inner Circle Club member yet, here’s what you’ve missed recently in my Muth’s Truth’s PLUS+ e-newsletter…
- List of the top targeted legislative races in Nevada for 2024
- Why some conservatives who are whining about Gov. Lombardo and ESAs are off the reservation
- The 2 GOP legislators Jon Ralston is already gunning for
- Newt Gingrich’s dire warning to the GOP on the coming “Ron vs. Don” GOP prez battle royale
- The ugly inside scoop on Maxim’s “Hot 100” candidate for Nevada’s 3rd congressional district
- Various reports on other gadfly candidates already running for seats they shouldn’t be running for
- How the long knives did in Nevada’s Democrat Party chairwoman
- The dumb reason why so many Republican legislators propose silly and useless bills
- The Republican elected official who should be “pulling a Proxmire”
- Multiple Vegas judges and their latest get-out-of-jail-free slaps on wrists
- The GOP’s war on glasses of water
- UNLV president’s taxpayer-funded luxury car
- Why a black Nevada conservative defends whites calling blacks “colored”
- And much, much more…
For information on how to join the Inner Circle, click here. Enter the promo code “member99” for $50 discount.
To log into your personal “Inner Circle” membership site and access the MTP+ archives, click here.
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“We’re not looking for unity, we’re looking for victory!” – Steve Bannon at CPAC
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views, and founder of CampaignDoctor.com. You can sign up for his conservative, Nevada-focused e-newsletter at MuthsTruths.com. His views are his own.