(Chuck Muth) – This Wednesday starts the clock. One more year before I officially join Bill Laub and Bobby Ellis and become Medicare-eligible. Yea!
However, for the next three days I’m gonna be locked in a room at the Venetian with marketing guru Perry Belcher, learning how the robots of artificial intelligence (AI) are going to take over the world and how to best use AI to elect more conservatives to office.
That the difference between being a run-of-the-mill, cookie-cutter political hack – like Woody Johnston – and a marketing consultant who applies sales and persuasion strategies to political campaigns.
Now, I’m a bona fide techno-troglodyte. I’ve never been an early adopter of new technology. Heck, I only recently figured out how to deposit checks by taking a photo of them with my i-Phone rather than driving 30 minutes to the bank and back.
But AI is clearly “the next big thing,” which is only going to get bigger. And at my age, sitting around and waiting is no longer a luxury I can afford. I need to get ahead of the curve in order to stay ahead of liberal goofballs like blubber-blogger Jon Ralston of the Nevada Co-Dependent.
Anyway, I’ll be “celebrating” my birthday Wednesday with SkyNet and the HAL 9000. And since it’s always better to give than receive, let me give YOU some birthday presents to mark the occasion.
First, I’m extending the special Early Bird deadline for the Death & Taxes murder-mystery dinner show on Saturday, April 15, at the Italian-American Club to raise money for our Pigpen Project to clean up the voter files in Nevada.
Tickets are normally $150 each. However, you’re entitled to a get $50 off by simply entering the promo code “birthday” when you check out. So for just a hundred bucks, you’ll…
- Get a GREAT Italian dinner
- Enjoy a GREAT Vegas-quality production show
- Support a GREAT project to make it harder for the left to cheat in our elections
Now, THAT’S worth celebrating! And makes for a GREAT “date night” with fellow conservatives.
Just buy your tickets by midnight, April 9, 2023 and enter the promo code “birthday” to get your $50-off gift.
But wait, there’s more…
Since I’m feeling particularly generous at the thought to officially becoming a “seasoned citizen,” anyone who has already bought their ticket or buys one before we sell out (it’s a small, intimate venue of only 150 people) will automatically get a FREE six-month subscription to my Muth’s Truths PLUS+ e-newsletter. And if you’re not already a subscriber, here’s what you missed in the last edition…
- Biden’s arrest of hang-gliding Cuban refugees
- The 3 Nevadans who voted to take away your gas stove
- The one things that’s really irritating the LGB crowd (and no, I’m not talking about the “Let’s Go Brandon” folks)
- How to get money back from the DMV after that illegal Democrat tax hike in 2019
- Dumb Democrat bills, including giving Medicaid to illegal aliens and allowing illegal aliens to serve on “citizen” boards
- Dumb Republicans who support dumb Democrat bills
- The free-speech brilliance of conservative State Sen. Jeff Stone
- The tax-draining “missing children” in Clark County schools
- How the left is going to totally botch getting a lottery for Nevada
- The one man in Nevada that Jon Ralston probably hates more than me!
- And more, more, more, more, more
If you’re not receiving Muth’s Truths PLUS+ you’re not getting the full, inside story. So let’s fix that…
Join us for our one-of-a-kind murder-mystery dinner show on April 15th, buy your tickets before midnight April 9th, enter the promo code “birthday” when checking out – and get a $50 discount PLUS a free, six-month subscription to Muth’s Truths PLUS+.
Now, THAT’S a win-win birthday present worth celebrating!
P.S. If you’re unable to join us but still want to irritate the heck out “fraud denier” Jon Ralston by supporting our efforts to clean up Nevada’s voter files, just go to www.JonRalston.com and make a donation to the Pigpen Project.
No, no. Hang on…
Ralston has nothing to do with the project and receives no money from your donation. He was just dumb enough not to buy his own domain name some 20 years ago and I have it. So to get under his skin, I just redirected his domain name to our Pigpen Project website.
They don’t call me the #1 Irritator of Liberals for nothing!
WHAT THEY’RE SAYING
If you’re still not sure if what you’re missing in Muth’s Truths PLUS+ is worth the investment, I asked current subscribers this weekend to jot down what they think of my decidedly un-Ralston publication. A sampling…
- “Muth’s Truths Plus+ e-newsletter is a valuable resource for anyone interested in Nevada politics and policy. Chuck brings an insider’s knowledge of what is going on in Carson City and the rest of the state. He is solid conservative who speaks the truth, even when that truth is unpleasant. The newsletter is always my first read of the day.” – Jerry O’Driscoll
- “Muth’s Truth PLUS+ is like a rollercoaster ride through the world of news! Your uncanny knack for blending razor-sharp insights with side-splitting humor has me laughing one moment and pondering the next. It’s like having a stand-up comedian who also happens to be a genius news analyst! The way you dive headfirst into the nitty-gritty while making it as enjoyable as a conversation with a witty friend is truly unmatched. Your fearlessness in calling out the absurd and laying down the truth is as refreshing as a cold drink on a hot day.” – Svi Stone
- “Chuck, I so appreciate my Muth’s Truths Plus+ subscription! Your summaries and insights into the goings on in our state are revealing. Your humor often lightens the mood and is at the same time seriously informational. Keep the ‘truths’ coming.” – Ricci Rodriguez-Elkins
- “Chuck Muth does what local media used to do … take local and state politicians to task. TV, radio and the print press carry the water of both parties, rehashing press releases. Chuck tells the unvarnished truths in a straightforward, enjoyable style. Muth’s Truths PLUS+ is my indispensable way to know what is happening in Nevada.” – Scott Waller
- “I love Muth’s Truths PLUS+. No one else really gets to the point as accurately as you do. You’re not afraid to call out all the hypocrites of both parties and especially the RINOs…of which we have too many. Keep up the good work.” – Paul E. Johnson
- “Of all the emails I receive from politically-oriented organizations, yours are the ones I read first. You don’t seem to have any agenda other than revealing the truth behind the issues associated with our local politics and politicians. I can rely on your commentaries to reveal the foibles of all political parties and the politicians who claim to represent us. I am happy to be a Muth’s Truths PLUS+ subscriber.” – Marc Jensen
- “When I receive an email from you, I immediately stop what I am doing and read everything you write from start to finish! I especially like how you say exactly what the rest of us are thinking and shoot straight from the hip! You are very informing and inspiring! Love your sense of humor! Keep up the “great” work! – Gail Powers
- “I own a tax business downtown Carson City. And due to my work schedule, I don’t get to pay much attention to the goings on across the street at the Legislature. So I definitely look forward to Muth’s Truths PLUS+ keeping me up to date as to how they continue to keep destroying our great state.” – Ernie Mayhorn
- “The information I get in Muth’s Truths PLUS is stuff I don’t get anywhere else. Chuck has great contacts at all levels of government and politics who give him the inside scoop before anyone else! I also trust what he writes. He sticks to getting to the truth, not spreading rumors. He is a straight shooter who will praise folks when it’s deserved and call them out when they screw up!” – Randi Thompson
- “While the partisan nature of everything is splitting our country, most of the media and the universities seem to villainize those of us who tout freedom, personal responsibility and fiscal conservatism. While I don’t always agree with Chuck, I appreciate reading his ‘Truths’ despite the vitriol, ire of the woke mob.” – David Marlon
- “Always insightful. Always timely news. Mixed with a good dose of humor. A lot of hard work goes into compiling this and it is appreciated.” – Iris Stone
- “Chuck, I started following your emails to get your perspective on elections. There were always some races I had no idea of candidates or their political conservatism. Your input is always valuable. Your humor and honesty in ‘telling it like it is’ has been a big plus. Keep up the good work.” – Derrek Yelton
- “Your emails always express what I am thinking — which is to say that it only confirms to me that most Conservatives think the same way at least 85% of the time. I always look forward to your ‘pearls of truth,’ Chuck!” – Anonymous by request
FAMOUS LAST WORDS
“I don’t understand much about politics…” – Liberal blubber-blogger Jon Ralston, 1/2/20
Mr. Muth is president of Citizen Outreach, publisher of Nevada News & Views, and founder of CampaignDoctor.com. You can sign up for his conservative, Nevada-focused e-newsletter at MuthsTruths.com. His views are his own.