A number of conservative friends and Muth’s Truths readers encouraged me to support Kristopher Dahir in the GOP primary of Secretary of State, assuring me he was a “true conservative.”
But there was something about the guy – just a gut feeling – that didn’t sit right with me. And now I see my “Spidey senses” were right on the mark. Take a look at this blistering letter recently sent to Mr. Dahir by Elizabeth Parsons-Lenz of Sparks, Nevada…
* * *
Dear Mr. Dahir,
Republican women’s clubs have long welcomed, supported, and trusted you as a friend and embraced you as a brother and I as an active member was in this number.
Imagine our shock on September 22nd learning of your public endorsement of Democrat (secretary of state candidate) Cisco Aguilar in the Reno Gazette Journal (“I recognize the importance of my vote, and I’m casting it for Cisco Aguilar. I’m asking you to do the same.”) and in other far reaching social media outlets.
Your public proclamation is viewed as a deliberate decision to inflict maximum damage to the Republican cause of electing conservative, pro-life, pro-family, fiscally responsible candidates.
In broadcasting your endorsement, you have violated the Washoe County GOP platform, betrayed thousands of Republican women and men in Nevada that have supported you over the years, and have grieved the Christian community.
In your own words, what about the Democrat-driven agenda makes “a strong America, and America that reflects the moral integrity upon which it is built?” The Democrat agenda is advancing or enabling:
- Unsecured, open borders. As of 2019, 14.3 million illegal immigrants have flooded into our country. This is a jump of 2 million since 2017. Just today, 2,473 have entered. (1)
- Drug running. Fentanyl pouring into our country, including Nevada. (2)
- Critical Race Theory. The National Education Association (NEA) and affiliated Nevada State Education Association is driving “racial and social justice education” instead of focusing on the real crisis of improving Nevada’s egregious educational rank of 50th out of 50 states. (3)(4)
- Black Lives Matters. NEA and NSEA actively supports this radical and violent movement that killed 25 people and caused $1-$2 billion of property damage. (5)
- Abortion. “The Democrats running for office in Nevada are doing their level best to keep abortion access at the forefront of their campaigns.” (6)
Mr. Francisco “Cisco” Aguilar is a liberal Democrat that embraces the radical democrat ideology as listed above. A few notable endorsements for Aguilar include:
- A union that, in pursuit of their social agenda, does not endorse one Republican.
- Planned Parenthood.
- Latino Victory Action. Part of the Action Network, this organization is a recipient of the George Soros funded State Victory Action PAC that funneled millions to elect liberal candidates including Gov. Sisolak in the 2018 election. (9)
Aguilar’s political contributions, significant financial sums given by known radical, left-wing activists as:
- Jonathan Soros, son of George Soros. (12)
- Susan Rockefeller, David Rockefeller, Ken Laguna of Rockefeller One Plaza. (12)
- Sean Eldridge, Founder and CEO of Stand Up America with objectives of packing the Supreme Court, allow those with felony convictions to vote, make the District of Columbia the 51st State, and much more. (12)
- Yaron Minsky, Head of Technology group at Jane Street, a proprietary trading group who donated $200.000 to DNC in 2019 and $50,000 to Nancy Pelosi Victory Fund in 2020. (11)(12)
You endorsed Democrat Cisco Aguilar and indicated you have embraced the radical, America killing left wing agenda. Consider this a rebuke and call for your public renouncement of your endorsement.
Sadly, as member of local, state, and national Republican women’s associations, and as Executive Committee Member of the Washoe County GOP Central Committee, I am informing you as a friend that non-corrective action would potentially mean the mobilization of members to ensure you never hold an elected position again.
* * *
Look…if you don’t want to support Republican Jim Marchant in the Secretary of State’s race, there is a conservative alternative who is highly qualified for the position: Janine Hansen of the Independent American Party.
There is simply NO EXCUSE for a self-described conservative to publicly endorse a liberal Democrat in this race. It’s one thing if you don’t want to give Marchant your vote for whatever reason; it’s another thing altogether to give it to The Cisco Kid and grease his way to higher office.
Mr. Dahir’s 15 minutes should now be officially up.